Norconsult is a leader in sustainability certification in both construction and engineering industry. Almost all types of projects and project phases can be certified for sustainability. Norconsult has high knowledge in:
- BREEAM-NOR for new construction and major renovations
- BREEAM-In Use for buildings in operation where both the property itself and management can be certified.
- BREEAM Communities for area development and zoning plans
- WELL for new construction and major renovations.
- Svanemerket for new construction and major renovations
- BREEAM Infrastructure (formerly CEEQUAL) for transportation, roads, rail, bridges, energy, and water
Sustainability certification can trigger green loans. It can also help set ambitious sustainability goals and enable knowledge sharing and skills development. Certification can be used as a management tool to choose the right sustainability measures in both the early phase and implementation phase of projects. We always start with the individual client and project needs to find the right certification scheme and evaluate how certification can be implemented cost-effectively and with the right level of quality.
Contact us for initial assessments in the early phase or specific follow-up until a completed certified project.
BREEAM-NOR AP, Revisor, In-Use
BREEAM Infrastructure specialist